By A. C. Figueiredo, M. S. S. Pais, J. J. C. Scheffer (auth.), Professor Dr. Y. P. S. Bajaj (eds.)
This quantity comprises twenty-six chapters at the biotechnology of medicinal and fragrant vegetation.
It bargains with the distribution, monetary value, traditional propagation, micropropagation, tissue tradition reviews, and the in vitro creation of vital medicinal and pharmaceutical compounds in a number of species of Achillea, Anethum, Aquilaria, Arnica, Aspergillus, Astragalus, Catalpa, Chelidonium, Eremophila, Eucalyptus, Eucommia, Geranium, Heterocentron, Hypericum, Maclura, Morinda, Mortierella, Nicotiana, Phaseolus, Pinellia, Piqueria, Psorales, Rhodiola, Sanguisorba, Valeriana, and Vancouveria.
Read or Download Medicinal and Aromatic Plants VIII PDF
Best plants books
Weeds are botanical thugs, yet they've got constantly been necessary to our lives. They have been the 1st vegetation and drugs they usually encouraged Velcro. They decorate weddings and foliate the main derelict city websites. With the verve and historic breadth of Michael Pollan, acclaimed nature author Richard Mabey offers a provocative safety of the crops we adore to hate.
Это наиболее детальный полевой справочник по дикорастущим цветам северо-востока США, включая Новую Англию, Нью-Йорк, Нью-Джерси и Пенсильванию, а также с добавлением прилегающих территорий восточной Канады. Охарактеризованы около 1400 видов растений, почти все описания снабжены великолепными цветными фотографиями, показывающими цветы, особенности листьев и другие диагностические черты.
During this considerate publication, Gary high quality explores how americans try and supply aspiring to the flora and fauna that surrounds them. even supposing "nature" has usually been handled as an unproblematic fact, advantageous means that the meanings we assign to the usual setting are culturally grounded. In different phrases, there isn't any nature break away tradition.
- Aquatic and wetland vascular plants of the northern Great Plains
- Flora of the Northeast: A Manual of the Vascular Flora of New England and Adjacent New York
- Multigenic and Induced Systemic Resistance in Plants
- Protein-protein interactions in plant biology
- Isoprenoid Synthesis in Plants and Microorganisms: New Concepts and Experimental Approaches
Extra info for Medicinal and Aromatic Plants VIII
4. Effect of sucrose levels on callus cultures. (unpub!. 2 Effect of Sucrose Level The normal level of sucrose used was 3%. Media were prepared containing 0, 1, 5, 10% sucrose. The calli were subcultured every 5 weeks for three generations. At each subculturing stage the callus was analyzed and the fresh weight and appearance were noted. Figure 4 shows the effect of sucrose levels on growth of callus cultures. The growth rate increased with an increase in the percentage of sucrose added to the medium.
Stain Techno!. 39: 111-115 Motl 0, Ochir G, Kubeczka K-H (1990) Composition of Achillea asiatica Serg. essential oi!. Flavour fragr J 5: 153-155 Pharmacopoea Helvetica (1979-1991) 7th edn (ed Francaise). Office Central Federal des Imprimes et du Materiel, Berne Pharmacopoea Hungarica (1970) 6th edn. Lang B (ed) Akademiai Kiad6, Budapest. pp 89-90 Phillipson JD, Anderson LA (1984) HerbaI remedies used in sedative and antirheumatic preparation: part 2 Pharm J 233: 111-114 Preitschopf A, Michler B, Arnold C-G (1989) Achillea millefolium: occurrence, ploidal level, and pro azulene variation.
1992a). 2 Influence of Environmental Conditions and Organ Development on the Essential Oils from Flower Heads of Two Populations The composition of the essential oils from flower heads at different stages of development from two populations of A. C. Figueiredo et al. 12 Garden ofLisbon and in the Canecao Garden of Almada, was also analyzed by GC and GC-MS (Figueiredo et al. 1992b). The yields of oils isolated from the flower heads during the different stages ofthe flowering period ofthe plants were similar (ca.