By Jürgen Held
Read Online or Download Das Praxisbuch HDR-Fotografie: Digitale High-End-Fotografie mit DRI, RAW und Panoramen PDF
Similar art books
Tactile, unfashionable, and idiosyncratic, hand-printed items have an indisputable attraction, in particular in a electronic age. in recent times, the approximately out of date craft of letterpress has been resurrected by way of artists and architects who've rescued forged iron presses from basements and scrap yards. Adventures in Letterpress good points over 2 hundred examples of the ensuing paintings: based playing cards, edgy broadsheets, and every little thing in among.
Beginning with easier characters, and relocating towards extra complicated ones, gifted brothers and the world over identified clay sculpting specialists Dinko and Boris Tilov express readers step by step easy methods to construct mythological figures from polymer clay. every one venture is outfitted by way of combining uncomplicated clay shapes and utilizing easy instruments that may be chanced on round the condo.
Field-Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGAs) became one of many key electronic circuit implementation media during the last decade. an important a part of their construction lies of their structure, which governs the character in their programmable good judgment performance and their programmable interconnect. FPGA structure has a dramatic influence at the caliber of the ultimate device's velocity functionality, sector potency and gear intake.
- The Photographer's Assistant, 1st Edition
- Architectural Dictionary of Terms, Movements and Architects
- Vladimir Markov and Russian Primitivism: A Charter for the Avant-Garde
- Liechtenstein: The Princely Collections
Additional info for Das Praxisbuch HDR-Fotografie: Digitale High-End-Fotografie mit DRI, RAW und Panoramen
K. A study of a wet-process shotcreting method. Dr. ing Thesis, Norwegian Institute of Technology, Trondheim, 1985. Traetteberg A. and Alstad R. Volumstabilitet i blandingssementer med rdjernslagg og silikastov. F C B / S I N T E F , Norwegian Institute of Technology, T r o n d h e i m , 1 9 8 1 , Report S T F 65 A 8 1 0 3 4 . (In Norwegian). Maage M . Modifisert Portland cement. F C B / S I N T E F , Norwegian Institute of Technology, Trondheim, 1983, Report S T F 65 A 8 3 0 6 3 . (In Norwegian).
32. Carbonation depths of concretes after 6 years of exposure at 20°C and 50% RH. Precuring prior to exposure: (a) 1 day in mould; (b) 1 day in mould, then 27 days in water. (From ref 192). for weaker mixes, but the carbonation depths were greater. For example, badly-cured 25 MPa control concrete showed a depth of about 32 mm, while a well-cured com panion showed about 22 mm. The effect of CSF (5, 10, and 20%) was small at 5 % dosage, but the trend was clear for both types of exposure when comparison was made on an equal 28-day strength basis: increased CSF dosage led to increased carbonation depths.
And Sanne P. Effekt av silica og flygeaske pa betongens fasthetsutvikling. Norwegian Institute of Technology, Trondheim, 1982, Report B M L 8 2 . 5 0 1 . (In Norwegian). Carles-Gibergues A. et al. U s e of fly ash and silica for manufacturing rapid hardening cements. Proc. Colloque International Util. ), Paris, France, 1980. (In French). Johansen R. and Dahl P . A . Silikabetongens heftegenskaper. Presented at the seminar Bruk av silika i betong, Norske Sivilingeniorers Forening, Oslo, Oct. 1983.