By Matthew Hester
Consultant to automating home windows server 2008 R2 with PowerShell
Read Online or Download Automating Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 with Windows PowerShell 2.0 PDF
Similar technology books
Amy Ione's Innovation and Visualization is the 1st intimately account that relates the improvement of visible photographs to suggestions in artwork, verbal exchange, medical learn, and technological boost. built-in case reports enable Ione to place apart C. P. Snow's "two culture" framework in desire of cross-disciplinary examples that refute the science/humanities dichotomy.
· New learn on nanofibers, preforms, complicated braiding, multifunctional composites · important layout info and information for all stages of fabric composites improvement · Multiscale research, harm prediction, ballistics trying out, mechanical layout · Civil and army, structural and load-bearing functions -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- This 578-page booklet is an unique and demanding selection of over sixty five by no means formerly released investigations within the fast-growing fabrics technological know-how box of cloth composites.
Nach mehr als 20 Jahren liegt das Nachschlagewerk zur Baukonstruktion von Martin Mittag wieder in einer völlig überarbeiteten und auf den neuesten technischen Wissensstand gebrachten Auflage vor. Zahlreiche detaillierte Zeichnungen geben eine Übersicht über das um-fangreiche Gebiet der Baukonstruktionen.
- Mechanical Measurements: Jones' Instrument Technology, Fourth Edition (Volume 1)
- Under Observation: The Interplay Between eHealth and Surveillance (Law, Governance and Technology Series)
- Manual on Selection and Use of Engine Coolants and Cooling System Chemicals (Astm Manual Series)
- The 20% Solution: A Practical Guide To Dramatic Cost Reduction In MROP Procurement
- Insight into Wavelets: From Theory to Practice
- Biopolymere: Struktur und Eigenschaften (Teubner Studienbücher Chemie) (German Edition)
Extra resources for Automating Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 with Windows PowerShell 2.0
If you are looking to learn PowerShell for the first time or if you are looking to learn how to manage Windows Server 2008 R2 with PowerShell, then this book is for you. Whether you are an IT administrator, developer, scriptaholic, or anyone else with an interest in PowerShell, you will find something in this book to help you use PowerShell to save you time. This book is designed to allow you to use PowerShell to meet your everyday business needs. What You Will Learn In this book you will learn the foundation behind PowerShell and how to work with this powerful scripting language.
Chapter 3 explores cmdlets and the core PowerShell syntax.
You can also follow Sarah on Twitter as @sadukie. com. Sybex strives to keep you supplied with the latest tools and information you need for your work. com, where we'll post additional content and updates that supplement this book if the need arises. 0 in the Search box (or type the book's ISBN —9781118013861), and click Go to get to the book's update page. Chapter 1 What Is PowerShell, and Why Do You Need It? Here are the topics covered in this chapter: Why PowerShell? Overview of PowerShell The Power Behind PowerShell What About the Learning Curve?